We have been putting a series of articles together covering our trip along the Thorsborne trail which is split into 5 parts. I have included all these parts at the bottom of this short post.
When hiking the trail we took voice memos covering the trail including readings from our Garmin GPS to get an idea for distances to various points. We have written this up into a 11 page trail guide which may be handy to read before or print/download for use on the trail.
We are of course giving away this information although we do ask that you subscribe to Fun Fit Adventure to receive our newsletters (you can unsubscribe later if you like).
To subscribe to us click on this link and fill in the form. You will then receive a welcome email with a link where you can download the detailed trip notes.
If you are already a subscriber and would like a copy then drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Other parts to our Thorsborne Trail series….
- A practical guide to walking the trail – Click here to open
- A video log of our preparation and time on the island (see video below or link to YouTube by clicking here)
- A diary blog on our adventure – Click here to open
- Detailed trail notes which you can download – This post, see above
- What to pack guide for your trip (Coming soon…check back over the next few weeks)
For backpacking gear checkout our partner Wild Earth and enter ‘subscribe5’ for 5% off your first order…