The Alpha is considered a classic among caravans and can be easily towed by most small cars. Its large well ventilated sleeping compartment is comfortable and perfect for two adults. The rear opens up housing a stunning, cleverly designed kitchen. The drop down lists below show the standard equipment and other accessories that can be added to this trailer.
To see the full detail in terms of standard configuration and options please request the configurator at the bottom of this page. If you have already signed up to our mailing list then please just drop us an email to send one out firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alpha Mini Caravan Configuration - Price £15,958 (inc. VAT)
- Knott galvanised chassis with suspension and braked
- 14″ steel wheels
- Rear support legs
- Body – sandwich panel 28mm, laminated, white colour
- Roof window (without fan)
- Left (can specify left or right) side door with window, incl. window-size blind + mosquito net
- Cabin upholstery
- 2 side nets
- LED interior ceiling light (2 lights in cabin, 1 light in the kitchen)
- Interior 12V socket (1 socket in cabin, 2 sockets in the kitchen)
- 2 cup holders mounted on the wall
- 2 hinged clothes hooks on the interior walls
- Interior luggage net
- Portable gas cooker
- Cooling box Dometic ACX40G, 40l (12V/230V/gas cartridge)
- Protection device against car battery discharge
- Mains power connection + 3 Mains sockets
- LED exterior light above the door
- Luxury furniture (cabinets with doors, oak veneering)
- Water tank 40L, basin, electric pump
- Water level and battery status sensor
- 12V Traction battery 80Ah + converter from 230V to 12V
- Storage space under mattress (double floor with storage space)
- Electrical & gas safety certificate
- UK electric sockets
- UK CRIS Registration (Central Registration and Identification Scheme for caravans)
- Fire extinguisher
- Smoke alarm
- Carbon monoxide alarm
- UK Import to Fun Fit Adventure HQ (Northumberland)
- Full walkthrough of features on pickup
- One nights accommodation in a local caravan park and access to FFA staff to answer any questions that may come up
- Coordination of any warranty issues
- Access to FFA special events for all Procamp owners
- Optional participation in FFA referral programme with incentives
- Spare (steel) wheel with holder
- Alloy wheels
- Additional side door with window, incl. window sized blind + mosquito net
- Side door blind + mosquito net (door size pleated blind)
- Roof railings
- Ceiling fan (installed in roof window)
- LED exterior light above the door (for optional second door)
- Battery upgrade to 100Ah
- Inverter from 12V to 230V
- Flexible solar panel 100W installed on roof
- Fridge upgrade to plumbed gas
- 2 hob gas cooker (built-in)
- Fusion Audio set (incl. 4 x loudspeakers)
- TV , Full HD 15,6′ LED incl. DVD + inside/outside holder
- Heating Options (Gas/Diesel)
- Front storage box
- Bike rack + different mounting options
- Roof top tent option to provide sleeping for 2 more people
- Roof rack
- Side tent & awning options
- Mini Caravan cover
- Wheel wedges
- Security devices
- External shower
- Gas bottles
- Different colour options for the Mini Caravan are available as well as custom wraps
- Furniture veneering options
- Cabin upholstery options
- Exterior socket 12,230 V, TV
- External gas connector
- Retro wheels
- Retro fenders
- Get close to nature – Mini Caravans encourage you to be outdoors, but offer a cozy indoor living area. A perfect combination tor the UK weather. Cook outside, socialise outside and sleep/relax inside.
- Minimal easy setup and take down, meaning that even overnight breaks are hassle free.
- Spontaneous – load up, hitch and go in a matter of minutes and be on the road to your favourite campsite.
- Explore – unlike larger caravans & motorhomes, you can reach remote areas. The Bushcamp will follow you anywhere and you're completely self-sufficient.
- Easy towing – Mini Caravans are easy to tow, even with small cars. No special driving skills are required & they're easier to manoeuvre when unhitched than larger, heavier caravans.
- No additional trailer licence required for UK licences. All of the mini caravans are under 750KG fully laden.
- Economical – Their aerodynamic shape and low weight means minimal fuel consumption compared to larger caravans.
- Accessorise – Add awnings, tents, roof top tents, bike racks and more. There are so many options for customisation.
- Easy storage – They fit inside most garages & smaller gardens.
|Curb weight||400 kg|
|Maximum weight on the drawbar||75 kg|
|Weight on the drawbar||30 kg|
|Maximum total weight||750 kg|
|Maximum load||350 kg|
|Outside body height||124 cm|
|Interior height||99 cm|
|Overall height of the caravan||167 cm|
|Overall width||204 cm|
|Body width without mudguards||154 cm|
|Interior width||148,5 cm|
|Overall length||380 cm|
|Outside body length||260 cm|
|Interior body length||200 cm|
|Mattress||200 x 148,5 x 10 cm|
|Dimensions of ceiling window||33,5 x 33,5 cm|
|Dimensions of tires / standard||185/70 R13|
Mini Caravan Price List/Configurator
If you would like the full price list/configurator for the Mini Caravans, fill in the form on the right to sign up to our newsletter and then click on the download link.