To see the price list/configurator please download at the bottom of this page. Any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Hero Ranger Configuration
- Knott 1200 KG galvanised chassis with suspension and 1500 KG brakes
- 17″ alloy wheels with off-road tyres
- Rear support legs
- Fully insulated cabin rated down to -21 Degrees Celcius. (plus an optional heater can be added)
- High quality mattress (155 X 206 CM)
- 2 side doors with windows and mosquito nets/curtains
- 2 side nets/baskets on the doors for storage
- Storage behind the seat rests and in 2 cupboards with a large shelf
- LED interior lighting in the cabin and in the kitchen
- Mains power hookup and power sockets inside the cabin and in the kitchen
- 12/240V outlets behind the cool box cupboard (powered cool box is an optional accessory)
- 12V sockets (1 socket in cabin, 2 sockets in kitchen)
- Roof Bars/Roof Rack and Side Ladder with a 100KG load capacity while moving and 200KG while static so a roof top tent can be added. Check out the Hero Skybox.
- Aluminium front storage box
- Kitchen with stainless steel worktop, sink and running water using an electric pump
- One burner stove
- Integrated LED rear lights with optional resistor box for vehicles that don’t recognise trailers with LED lights.
- Ready to install optional kitchen awning
- UK CRIS registration (Central Registration and Identification Scheme for caravans)
- UK import (from Denmark) to Fun Fit Adventure HQ (Northumberland)
- Ready for the UK (built to meet European standards).
- Full walkthrough of features on pickup
- 1 year Warranty
- Spare wheel
- Spare wheel holder for the side of the camper
- Roof window
- Battery package which includes battery and charger
- Flexible solar panel (150W) installed on camper
- Powered (12/240V) cool box designed to fit in the kitchen
- Heating options (Gas/Electric)
- Roof Top Tent option (Hero Skybox) to provide sleeping for 2 more people
- Side and kitchen awning options
- Different colour wraps are available
- Resistor box to ensure the tow vehicle recognises the camper with LED lights
- Get close to nature – Hero Campers encourage you to be outdoors, but offer a cozy indoor living area. A perfect combination tor the UK weather. Cook outside, socialise outside and sleep/relax inside.
- Minimal easy setup and take down, meaning that even overnight breaks are hassle free.
- Spontaneous – load up, hitch and go in a matter of minutes and be on the road to your favourite campsite.
- Explore – unlike larger caravans & motorhomes, you can reach more remote areas.
- Easy towing – Hero Campers are easy to tow, even with small cars. No special driving skills are required & they’re easier to manoeuvre when unhitched.
- Economical – Aerodynamic shape and low weight means minimal fuel consumption compared to larger caravans.
- Accessories – Add awnings, tents, roof top tents to create more covered space and sleeping areas. Talk to us about the range of accessories.
- Easy storage – They fit inside most garages & smaller gardens, so no storage fees to pay.
Static (when camping): 200 kg.
Dynamic (when driving): 100 kg.
Hero Camper Price List/Configurator
If you would like the full price list/configurator for the Hero Campers, fill in the form on the right to sign up to our newsletter and then click on the download link.