To see the price list please download at the bottom of this page. Any questions please email email@example.com
Hero Ranger Configuration
- Knott 1200 KG galvanised chassis with suspension and 1500 KG brakes
- 17″ alloy wheels with off-road tyres
- Rear support legs
- Fully insulated cabin rated down to -21 Degrees Celcius. (plus an optional heater can be added)
- High quality mattress (155 X 206 CM)
- 2 side doors with windows and mosquito nets/curtains
- 2 side nets/baskets on the doors for storage
- Storage behind the seat rests and in 2 cupboards with a large shelf
- LED interior lighting in the cabin and in the kitchen
- Mains power hookup and power sockets inside the cabin and in the kitchen
- 12/240V outlets behind the cool box cupboard (powered cool box is an optional accessory)
- 12V sockets (1 socket in cabin, 2 sockets in kitchen)
- Roof Bars/Roof Rack and Side Ladder with a 100KG load capacity while moving and 200KG while static so a roof top tent can be added. Check out the Hero Skybox.
- Aluminium front storage box
- Kitchen with stainless steel worktop, sink and running water using an electric pump
- Integrated LED rear lights with optional resistor box for vehicles that don’t recognise trailers with LED lights.
- Ready to install optional kitchen awning
- UK Import (from Denmark) to Fun Fit Adventure HQ (Northumberland) or direct to you. Shipping costs are additional
- Ready for the UK (built to meet European standards).
- Full walkthrough of features on pickup
- 1 year Warranty
- Spare wheel
- Spare wheel holder for the side of the camper
- Roof window
- Battery package which includes battery and charger
- Flexible solar panel (150W) installed on camper
- Powered (12/240V) cool box designed to fit in the kitchen
- Heating options (Gas/Electric)
- Roof Top Tent option (Hero Skybox) to provide sleeping for 2 more people
- Side and kitchen awning options
- Different colour wraps are available
- Resistor box to ensure the tow vehicle recognises the camper with LED lights
- Get close to nature – Hero Campers encourage you to be outdoors, but offer a cozy indoor living area. A perfect combination tor the UK weather. Cook outside, socialise outside and sleep/relax inside.
- Minimal easy setup and take down, meaning that even overnight breaks are hassle free.
- Spontaneous – load up, hitch and go in a matter of minutes and be on the road to your favourite campsite.
- Explore – unlike larger caravans & motorhomes, you can reach more remote areas.
- Easy towing – Hero Campers are easy to tow, even with small cars. No special driving skills are required & they’re easier to manoeuvre when unhitched.
- Economical – Aerodynamic shape and low weight means minimal fuel consumption compared to larger caravans.
- Accessories – Add awnings, tents, roof top tents to create more covered space and sleeping areas. Talk to us about the range of accessories.
- Easy storage – They fit inside most garages & smaller gardens, so no storage fees to pay.
Static (when camping): 200 kg.
Dynamic (when driving): 100 kg.
Mini Caravan/Camper Price List
You can download the price lists for the Mini Caravans below. There are two price lists with one containing all the Procamp models (Bushcamp, Escape, Alpha, Wave) and the other the Hero Models (Ranger/Traveller). Both are PDF files although if you want the excel spreadsheet to calculate prices for you then drop us an email.